Here’s how being *stylish* works…
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
7 Things about Me:
1. My favorite color is RED. I am slightly obsessed and always look for gadgets that come in red. My glasses are tinted red, I have a red vehicle, 5 pairs of red shoes, a red blender, and a red laptop. The only thing I'm missing is the red washer/dryer combo I've been lusting after for the past few years. I need to be stopped. I realize that plenty of wonderful items come in many different colors. Hey..even silver is nice. Anyone that knows me can attest that I am particularly in love with the rainbow but red is my love and I tend to be faithful. :)
|Do You See What I See?|
2. I love babies. If you have a baby and I am around you...I will take your baby. You may or may not get your baby back. Don't worry...I will take good care of them. :)
|NOT my baby (this time!) This is Piper, my cousin's baby!|
3. I know nothing about photography. Confession--I bought a red camera. (I told you it was an issue.) It looks awesome and I'm sure its capable of doing more than I know. I would LOVE to take a class. Maybe when this semester is over!
|Flower from Ryan's parents' house.|
4. My grandma collected turtle figurines and anything having to do with turtles. She passed away a few years ago and I miss her so much. I think of her every time I open up the turtle earring holder I was passed down. I may run like a turtle but that's ok...turtle's make me smile. :)
5. My Grandpa used to tell me I looked like Becca Thatcher from Life Goes On.
|I do secretly covet her red glasses.|
6. I am extremely proud of my *green thumb revolutionist*. (Not a real phrase/term that I'm aware of...but that's what I call him.) He is an avid gardener and permaculture enthusiast. He researches medicinal properties of whole food and plant life in order to grow/consume the best organic food. He reads books about worm poop. He runs while listening to health based podcasts. (what??? I need my MUSIC!!) His dedication to our family's health and happiness makes me one extremely lucky and very happy lady.When people ask if it's been hard going raw for 30 days, I can attest that a support system helps.
|I almost didn't put this one. Yes, we take pictures of ourselves kissing in the garden. Are we 80? Yes.|
7. The ONLY time I don't like red is when it's blood.
|My poor superhero.|
10 Bloggers I've Tagged:
1. Dorry (http://livingwithhealthyhunger.com/)
2. Stephanie (http://lifeshinysideup.blogspot.com/)
3. Angela (http://constantlyunwinding.wordpress.com/)
4. Michelle (http://awholelotoflife.com/)
5. Katie (http://keepingupwithkatie.com/)
6. Maura (http://maurametolove.com/)
7. Sarah (http://sarahsimplysays.blogspot.com/)
8. Janae (http://www.hungryrunnergirl.com/)
9. Amanda (http://runninghood-amanda.blogspot.com/)
10. Suzie (http://marathonmommies.blogspot.com/)
In Other News:
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sweet responses to my post about my sister. Allyssa truly is a special person. :) ALL of my sisters are and I look forward to introducing the other two sometime soon!
I think my daughters are the perfect example of how sweet it is to have a sister.
Ok...just an update on the raw experiment.
I haven't strayed! Today was the first day that I felt a noticeable decrease in my energy levels. It's also a Monday, and we got TONS of snow today so I crossed the gym off my list of things to do and stayed in & relaxed! I'll have a post soon that covers what I've been eating.
Did you get snow today??
"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there." ~Amy Li